Typically, you can use Briefcase Plus for synchronization between your computer
at work and your computer at home, or between your desktop and your portable. You
will work on one computer, then load the briefcase (with your modified files), and
take it to the second computer. There, you will unload the briefcase, updating all
these files on this second computer.
Then you can work on this second computer, and load the briefcase again afterwards.
Improvements in this version 2.0:
- Better progress indicator
- Improved New Briefcase Wizard
- Improved interface
- XP Visual Styles
- Solved several bugs
- You can also use Briefcase Plus for making an "incremental" backup of
one of your folders into another folder on the same computer.
- Briefcase Plus allows complete control over the folders and file types to be included
in the backup operation, including masks for both including and excluding specific
file types (using wildcards).
- Once a project specifying the folders/file types for a briefcase has been set up,
the configuration can be saved with the briefcase and recalled later for automatic
- Folders may differ on different computers. You can for instance use a c:\data folder
on one computer, and a d:\projects folder on another. A briefcase can detect which
computer it is opened on, and then use the corresponding location.
Briefcase Plus is freeware.
Download Briefcase Plus Location
Download Briefcase Plus Location 2
Download Briefcase Plus
Older version 1.1.6